President of the Serbian Association of Employers (SAE)
Born in Krusevac, April 17, 1969
Graduated from the Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade.
In his professional experience, he passed all the steps of a successful businessman, and today is the CEO of TRAYAL Corporation A.D. Krusevac.
During his professional career, he was equally successful in social and sports activities such as: Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Italian – Serbian Business Council, Member of the Executive Board of the American – Serbian Business Forum, Member of the European Parliament of Enterprises, member of the Management Board of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce, President of the Assembly of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce, Member of the Management Board of the National Employment Service, member of the Social-Economic Council of the Republic of Serbia, member of the City Council of Krusevac in charge of the economy, Vice President and Deputy President of the Serbian Association of Employers, Member of the Management Board of the Basketball Club Partizan Belgrade, Vice President of the Board of the Basketball Club Napredak Krusevac, Vice President of the Football Club Napredak Krusevac and President of the Club’s Assembly, and other activities.
He has won numerous awards and recognitions, the most important of which are:
- 2017 “Najevropljanin” award for management;
- 2016 Award of the Regional Chamber of Commerce Krusevac for the most successful businessmen in the Rasina district;
- 2015 Award of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce for the best businessman for 2015;
- 2015 “Captain Misa Anastasijevic” Award for the best manager of the Rasina district;
- 2014 Prize “Best Manager of Southeast and Central Europe”, awarded by the European Association of Managers;
- 2008 Presented tthe new Serbian passport with the number 204 in honor of 204 years of Serbian statehood – “New passport – New face of Serbia”;
- 2007 “Captain Misa Anastasijevic” Award for the best entrepreneur;
- 2005 Annual Award for Economics by Braca Karic Foundation;
- 2004 Award for professionalism and creativity, by the Club of Business Journalists;
- 2004 Award “Manager of the Year”, by the Serbian Chamber of Commerce.
Speaks English and Russian.
The holder of title Karate Master, black belt, 4° Dan.
Married, father of two.
- Nebojša Atanacković, CENTAR-BOBAN DOO
- Andreja Brkić, AB TRADE DOO
- Sonja Veselinović, VIS INVEST
- Saša Vlaisavljević, AERODROM BEOGRAD
- Nenad Dojčilović, COOPERTIRE DOO
- Slobodan Đinović, ORION TELEKOM DOO
- Ivan Kovačević, ĐURO SALAJ AD
- Stanko Krstin, PRE-PRINT DOO
- Vladimir Laloševoć, UNIJA POSLODAVACA VOJVODINE
- Vlado Markanović, MEDIA INVENT
- Dragan Mijanović, ALTAMED
- Nebojša Miletić, JOB DOO
- Miomir Nikolić, FARMALOGIST DOO
- Slavko Novaković, UDRUŽENJE ZANATLIJA NOVI SAD
- Nataša Pavlović Bujas, BLUMEN GRUPA
- Boško Savković, ALTERNATIVA
- Nebojša Ćirić, EASTPOINT
- Andreja Brkić, President of Executive Board, AB TRADE DOO
- Goran Aleksić, SRBIJATRANSPORT AD
- Marko Bjeletić, FRUVEIMPEX DOO
- Srđan Drobnjaković, Director of SAE
- Zoran Ignjatovič, ALRA DOO
- Izabela Kiš, Director of SAE ZRENJANIN
- Nataša Pavlović Bujas. BLUMEN GROUP DOO
- Miljana Stojšić Stojanovska, Director of UEV